The whole city in your pocket - All in!
Ordering the Budapest Card online at www.budapest-card.com we ensure 5% discount from the actual list prices!
Discover the best places of Budapest with the Budapest Card, which offers
almost 100 discounts!
- Free public transport within the boundaries of Budapest
- 2 free walking tours with live English guiding (even days of the month: Pest side, uneven days of the month: Buda side, tours start at 10:30 am, duration is approx. 2,5 hours.)
- Free entry to the Budapest Zoo
- Fantastic sightseeing tours and special walking tours with extra discount
- Reduced price tickets to the best museums of the city
- Reduced price tickets to the most popular thermal baths and wellness services
- Superb offers for entertainment, cultural programmes, restaurants
and special locations
- 48-hour card offers free Hop on Hop off bus ticket and a river cruise on the Danube. These are available only with the 48-hour card from the 1st May 2012!
The Budapest Card is valid for one adult and one child under the age of 6 travelling together. Budapest Card can be used between 1st April 2012 - 31st March 2013.
Prices in 2012:
For 24 hours: 3900 HUF/14 EUR
For 48 hours: 9900 HUF/34 EUR available from 1st May 2012!
For 72 hours: 7900 HUF/29 EUR
Budapest Card is available at Budapestinfo Points at the airport terminals and in the downtown, in almost all hotels, metro ticket offices and online.
For further information or online booking please visit www.budapest-card.com.
WIN A WEEKEND IN BUDAPEST!
Fill in our questionaire on www.budapest-card.com website and your stay in
Budapest can be for free!
The main prize is a luxurious weekend for two people in Budapest with flight
tickets, accomodation, Budapest Card and programs.
Fill in our questionaire between 1 March and 1 October to be the lucky
winner of the Budapest Weekend or to win any of our other presents that
include books, CDs and DVDs on Budapest.